IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS GUIDE IS ONLY FOR NAMECHEAP.COM DOMAINS.
WE RECOMMEND YOU ONLY USE NAMECHEAP.COM DOMAINS for easy domain mappings.
Before starting please do these steps first.
1. Please make sure that your custom domain has been set before performing these actions.
To set a custom domain, login to your Profit System, then click the “Account” menu and put your domain and click set custom domain.
2. Make sure you have created an account in cloudflare.com
You can sign up for free by choosing the free account.
Once you have done these steps. Follow these steps to setup your custom domain.
Login to your CloudFlare account
* Click the “Add a Site” button
* Enter your site (eg. yourdomain.com). Then, click “Add site” button
* Select a plan. Then, click “Confirm plan” button
* Remove all the existing records within your DNS records
* As you can see, there’s a form beside the “Add Record” button.
Fill-out all the fields to create an “A Record”
* Select the “A” on the 1st dropdown list
* Input an “@” character symbol on the “Name” textbox
* Input the “126.96.36.199” IP address on the “IPv4 address” textbox
* Select the “Automatic TTL” on the 2nd dropdown list
* Click the “Add Record” button
* Then, click the “Continue” button
* Take note the Cloudflare’s nameservers. It will be used later on to your domain hosting.
* Login to your domain hosting account (eg. Namecheap)
* Go to “Domain List”
* Select your custom domain by clicking the “Manage” button
* Under the “Domain” tab, set the “NAMESERVERS” to “Custom DNS”
* Input the nameservers from Cloudflare:
On the “Nameserver 1” field, put the Nameserver 1 from Cloudflare (eg. pluto.ns.cloudflare.com)
On the “Nameserver 2” field, put the Nameserver 2 from Cloudflare (eg. uranus.ns.cloudflare.com)
* Click the green check icon to save
* Go back to your Cloudflare account and then click the “Done, check nameservers” button
* Your site is now queued up to be re-checked. Please check back in a few hours. You’ll also be notified by email once your site becomes active.
* When your site is active, then, it is ready for SSL installation.
* Re-login to your Cloudflare account
* Select your site
* Click “SSL/TLS” menu then click “Overview” tab
* Set your SSL/TLS encryption mode to “Flexible”
Wait for 24 – 48 hours to finish your domain mapping in profit system.